Will your records management program help your organization resume operations in the wake of a large scale disaster?
Protecting your vital records is the best way to ensure business continuity. This can be a difficult challenge when you are in a hybrid environment using a mix of paper and electronic documents.
The good news is that like many challenges, the combination of vital records and hybrid record-keeping also brings opportunity.
This Risk Management Action Plan details 7 steps for seizing that opportunity by addressing these challenges in a way that will solve them efficiently while raising your program's profile as a strategic organizational resource.
In it, you'll learn how to:
- Handle the hybrid "complication"
- Identify vital records
- Identify threats to these records
- Quantify the possible impact of each threat
- Quantify probability of threat occurring
- Calculate overall risk level
- Implement risk mitigation strategies
- Test and reassess your system
Complete the form on the right to get your copy now!