1. Go Beyond Counting: Metrics That Matter in Your EDRMS
If your organization has implemented an EDRMS and you need to demonstrate ROI as well as the business value of your RIM program, then this resource is essential. It takes a detailed, step-by-step look at how organizations can produce the right metrics by linking them to business objectives.
Why It Matters: The Benefit of the Better Metrics
When you are measuring the right things, not only will you have a set of metrics which truly show the value of your program, but your metrics will also:
- Improve strategic planning by allowing you to determine if you’re solving the “right” problems for your organization, and planning accordingly;
- Improve your ability to report effectively to senior management on your successes and challenges, and argue strongly for increased funding as needed;
- Reduce inefficiencies in your RIM program by ceasing to measure items that do not provide value;
- Increase the effectiveness of your RIM program and the use of your time and funds by allowing you to understand when to stop an activity and move on to another – either because it is not successful or because you have achieved your goal.
If you are interested in getting better EDRMS metrics, you can download this resource here.
2. Webinar NOW AVAILABLE: Reducing Offsite Storage Costs
We had a great response to our webinar on how to reduce your offsite storage costs, and it is now available on demand online. You’ll get some great tips as well as actual examples of how some companies have implemented them to reduce their storage spend.
You can watch the recorded version here.
3. Come See Us at ARMA Las Vegas: What’s on at Booth 313!
Are you going to ARMA 2013 in Las Vegas? We’ll be there and we’d love to see you! If you stop by booth #313, you can:
- Get a one-on-one TAB FusionRMS demo at the show. Use this quick survey to schedule a time with one of our software specialists.
- Talk to a TAB representative about how we can help you get better at managing the “hybrid” environment of paper and electronic records.
- Take a spin on our ARMA prize wheel! Just complete this short questionnaire to play.
And if you aren’t registered for the full conference, but want to check out the ARMA Expo, we’d like to offer you this complimentary pass.
See you at ARMA!
4. What’s Hot on Social Media: The Best Records Management Resources
It can be hard to keep up with all the great records management information out there on various social media channels. Every month we bring you a round-up of what is hot so you don’t miss a thing!
This month we feature our top blog: 6 Steps to Improve Your File Classification, in the top spot for the second month in a row! You can read the full post here.
5. Now on Slideshare: A Practical Approach to Managed Shared Drives
We often get requests for the slide decks we use in presentations, webinars and so on, so we’ve started putting the best of them on Slideshare. You can view our latest Slideshare presentation here: A Practical Approach to Managed Shared Drives.
6. TAB FusionRMS: Records Management Software
A Records Management Powerhouse
Are you finding it difficult to store, track and manage all of the records from across your organization? A software solution may be the answer.
Record Keeping Made Simple
TAB FusionRMS helps you manage the entire lifecycle of your paper, physical and electronic records. From classifying and retaining to organizing and accessing your documents, this comprehensive records management software system allows you to maintain and secure all of your valuable information in a single, easy-to-use system.
We offer a range of fully customizable and scalable software products including:
FusionRMS is also available in industry-specific versions based upon the needs and requirements of your organization. These solutions contain the terminology, workflow, and reporting functionality specific to what you do.
Our breakthrough software solution is being used by hundreds of organizations in the business, government, law enforcement and healthcare sectors.
Find out how it can work for your company today.
7. What Your Colleagues Are Downloading
Here are some of our popular downloads.
WEBINAR: What We’ve Learned from Hundreds of Imaging and Conversion Projects
What is the key to success with document imaging and conversion? Planning.
In this webinar we cover steps that you can take to help you put the right plan in place and make your document conversion project a smooth one. If you are thinking about converting your paper documents to electronic formats, you don’t have to do it alone.
Learn from our imaging experience – watch the webinar here.
How Metadata Works with Records Management
Metadata is a hot topic in today’s records management environment, and it’s no wonder since it is such an effective way to manage and locate records. When combined with existing RM practices, metadata can greatly improve how you search for and retrieve all of your physical and electronic records.
In this white paper, we explore how metadata can work with your existing RM practices to improve overall efficiency.
Get it here.