A Variety of Document Storage Options
TAB offers a wide assortment of pocket designs, created to easily manage complex documents of varying sizes. TAB pockets are constructed for prolonged life and constant use. What type of pocket are you looking for?
X-Ray Pockets: Simplify and Organize X-Ray Files
TAB's X-Ray File Pockets are designed for easy access to provide patient information at a glance.
- Four standard designs
- Flat X-Ray pockets for file space efficiency
- 3/4" expansion for thicker content requirements
- AMES compatible dual pocket with 3/4" expansion
- Printed score marks for quick, accurate color coding
Customize your X-Ray pockets with:
- Factory attached color coding
- Custom printing to add your institution's name and logo or custom form
One-Piece Pockets: Many Styles and a Rainbow of Colors
TAB's convenient, one-piece pockets come flat or with a 1.5" expansion gusset.
- Closed on two sides for easy access to the file or three sides for increased file security
- Constructed of 11-pt. stock
- Standard manilaor choose from a variety of attractive colors
Miscellaneous Pockets: Filling a Variety of Needs
TAB provides specialized pockets designed for specific requirements.
- Small document pockets designed for small and odd-size documents such as log files, traffic tickets, photography, and more
- Pressure sensitive pockets and fasteners for individually applied folder applications
- Oversized pocket with flap for off-premise files transportation
Expansion Pockets: Maximum Filing Capacity
TAB expansion pocket folders are durable and easy to use. Constructed of rugged, tear resistant materials, they are enclosed on three sides to prevent loss of important documents. Full-cut end tabs, top tabs and 2TABs allow seamless integration with other TAB filing systems.
- Ideal for storing bulky documents, manuals or reports
- Available in letter or legal
- Top tab, side tab or 2TAB styles available
- Standard expansion available up to 5¼"
- Available in a variety of colors