TAB helps you save money, optimize business processes and reduce risk by improving the way you work with paper and electronic information.
TAB provides organizations with a wide range of solutions to optimize business processes and to organize, access and manage paper and electronic documents. Our offering includes consulting and services, software, and filing and storage products.
Our solutions help you:
- find the information you need, when you need it
- go digital
- reduce costs and increase profitability
- manage risk and maintain compliance
- navigate mergers, acquisitions and divestitures
- manage shared drives and cloud storage
- optimize physical file storage and access
- manage the hybrid information environment
Founded in 1950, TAB is a private company with over 200 employees and a sales office in most major U.S. and Canadian cities.
At TAB, we are proud of our track record of successful client relationships. We serve clients in a diverse range of industries, including energy, finance, healthcare, government and legal.
TAB by the numbers
- serving clients across North America since 1950
- 90 percent of Fortune 100 companies served
- 40,000 mobile shelving systems installed
- 250,000 specialty folders manufactured every day
- 500,000 sheets of paper digitized every day
- 1,500,000 linear filing-inches of active records managed
- 10,000,000 electronic documents auto-classified per year
- 1,000,000,000 client records managed by TAB FusionRMS software
We look forward to working with you!